FPL's retained support package provides a dedicated day's support every year plus reactive advice or discreet second opinion as and when you need it.
For organisations with no in-house health and safety resource, we offer this service to help you comply with the legal requirement to appoint competent health and safety advice - and the dedicated day is generally spent auditing and helping you to track your health and safety performance and compliance.
For organisations with an in-house safety resource already, our retained service is offered in a broader sense, and we act more as a professional colleague, a paid-for sounding board, that can support your health and safety efforts but also help you to develop your management system to scope in environmental, quality, information security and other types of business risk. Our dedicated day's support could still be an audit, or could be put to use in supporting a particular piece of work or helping to produce documentation - and we can deliver this at your premises or remotely.
Our retainer package offers:
- A day's work (10am - 4pm) dedicated to your organisation every year - provided by a competent health and safety professional (or where applicable and achievable a professional in a complementary profession) - reasonable travel (up to 120 miles away from FPL's HQ in GU51) is included. Work could include an audit, inspection, informal meeting, discussion, workshop, document review and development, training etc - to be agreed at each annual renewal.
- Tracking of any identified actions or agreed tasks in a shared Todoist folder.
- Sharing and collaboration of documents via your own Dropbox folder.
- Access to a range of useful FPL template documents, proforma risk assessments and resources.
- Access to FPL model policy.
- FPL legal register.
- Advice and support collateral for PQQ's*
- Marketing collateral - subscription certificate, tender supporting letter, logo
- Active legislation alerts and case law updates
- Reactive response to H&S and compliance based questions throughout the year*
- Discounts on other FPL products, services and days rates
* subject to fair usage, see terms and conditions)
Retained support costs £850.00+vat per year (invoiced at £212.50+vat per quarter) - or a 10% discount is available for clients wishing to pay for a year's subscription in advance (invoiced as £765+vat at point of subscription, payable via BACS or Card).
Please contact us here to subscribe or to find out more..