Introducing the #FPL150
FPL believes that SHEQ [Safety Health Environment and Quality / Customer related] compliance is an ongoing process of continuous improvement. There are hundreds of pieces of legislation that apply to SME's in the UK, spanning health and safety, employment, environment, food safety, product conformity, equality, bribery, competition, data and information...and few SME's have a dedicated legal team!
We believe, openly, that the quantity and open-ended nature of legislation makes it impossible to ever "be" 100% legally compliant and our approach aims instead to help small businesses work towards increasingly better compliance over time. For all retained clients we have introduced for 2018 the #FPL150 - a checklist starting point consisting of what we consider to be the most scrutinised areas of SHEQ law, based on ISO and SSIP scheme requirements and our monitoring of how criminal cases are prosecuted. We suggest that compliance with these requirements (where applicable, as some may not be) represents a noteworthy standard of governance that will minimise risk of work related injury or ill-health, environmental impacts, poor product or service quality, customer experience, cyber threat and so on.
We now deploy the #FPL150 across the following THREE tiers of standard retained SHEQ support and also across our consultancy services:
A dedicated day's support every year [delivered at your premises or remotely if more appropriate] plus reactive advice and professional second opinion as and when you need it.
For organisations with no in-house health and safety resource 150-Assured helps you comply with the legal requirement to appoint competent health and safety advice - and the dedicated day will be spent auditing against the #FPL150 and subsequently sector / organisational specific areas after that - helping you systematically track your health and safety performance and compliance whilst starting to look at other areas of SHEQ.
For organisations with an in-house safety resource already, our retained service is offered in a broader sense, and we act more as a professional colleague, a paid-for sounding board, that can support your health and safety efforts but also help you to develop your management system to scope in environmental, quality, information security and other types of business risk as required. Our dedicated day's support could still be an audit and a sense check against the #FPL150, or could also be put to use in supporting a particular piece of work or helping to produce documentation - and we can deliver this at your premises or remotely.
This retainer package includes:
- A day's work (10am - 4pm) dedicated to your organisation every year - provided by a competent health and safety professional (or where applicable a specialist professional in another SHEQ profession) - reasonable travel (up to 120 miles away from FPL's HQ in GU51) is included. Work could include an audit, inspection, informal meeting, discussion, workshop, document review and development, training etc - to be agreed at each annual renewal.
- Use of Advised-by FPL logo, certificate and accompanying letter
- Plastic FPL wallet card with key contact details
- Tracking of ownership and progress against any identified action tasks in a shared Todoist folder.
- Scheduling and record keeping of inspections, audits, training, equipment maintenance and more in Todoist.
- Completion of inspections and audits from smartphone or tablet via Todoist.
- 12 months Business Class Todoist subscription if required (credited against next invoice)
- Sharing and collaboration of other documents via a dedicated Dropbox folder.
- Access to a range of useful FPL template documents, proforma risk assessments and resources.
- Access to FPL model policy.
- FPL legal register.
- Advice and support collateral for PQQ's*
- Marketing collateral - subscription certificate, tender supporting letter, logo
- Active legislation alerts and case law updates
- Reactive response to H&S and compliance based questions throughout the year*
- Discounts on other FPL products, services and days rates
* subject to fair usage, see terms and conditions) Dedicated customer support email enquiries generally answered by next working day
150-Active costs £1020.00+vat per year (invoiced per quarter) - or a 10% discount is available for clients wishing to pay for a year's subscription in advance (invoiced as £918+vat at point of subscription, payable via BACS or Card).
As per 150-Assured but replacing the day's on-site support with a half day's remote support and desktop appraisal of your Todoist action plan and Dropbox contents.- plus you'll be provided with all of the tools and reactive advice you'll need to ongoingly evaluate your own compliance.
150-Assist costs £540.00+vat per year (invoiced in full at point of subscription, payable via BACS or Card).
As per 150-Assured but without the day's support - instead you'll be provided with all of the tools and reactive advice you'll need to ongoingly evaluate your own compliance.
150-Access costs £265.00+vat per year (invoiced in full at point of subscription, payable via BACS or Card).
Please contact us with questions or if you're ready to sign-up you can SUBSCRIBE HERE